- This event has passed.
Workshop: Following the Heart Path
November 11 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm$105.00
UNEARTHING YOUR AUTHENTIC PURPOSE
Purpose is a loaded concept. Our goal is to make the idea of purpose more tangible and realistic.
This workshop looks at the concept of purpose from both the indigenous and Western perspectives, giving participants an opportunity to unpack their connection to “purpose” and unearth the sacred in a world that thrives on just getting by.
Please join us for a day of inspiring conversations and fun, inventive exercises designed to:
- nurture and tap into your intuition
- invite you to reflect on purpose in creative ways
- connect with the courage to live more authentically
- understand the influence of cultural constructs
- discover how indigenous perspectives can free us
- enjoy thought-provoking exercises that integrate shamanic and collective wisdom
- weave the sacred into the ordinary
Fee: $105 (includes lunch) or $90 (bring your own lunch)
Claire Wheeler is a specialist in strategic design and stewardship for nonprofits, community-based businesses and individuals. Her passion is to translate the creative genius of people into the systems and structures that make meaning and dismantle stress at work. She finds power in prose & splendor in spreadsheets. Learn more at: http://www.thisisrework.com.
Wendy Halley is a licensed mental health clinician, a veteran shamanic practitioner and the author of several books including Slaying the Mouse: A true story of healing in the spiritual realms and the shamanic workbook The Magical Path. Wendy’s perspective is informed by over twenty years of clinical counseling experience as well as the rigorous discipline of her shamanic training/practice. Over the last decade she has also served as a college instructor teaching Science & Spirituality and the Psychology of Consciousness.
Registration: (Registration Deadline: Nov. 8)
Three ways to register :
1. Please send a check (payable to Lucid Path) to: Lucid Path Wellness | 97 State Street | Montpelier, VT 05602 (Please include a note with your name and email address so that we can send you a workshop confirmation)
2. Paypal (This option may not work if using Internet Explorer)
3. Pay via credit card over the phone. Please call Wendy at (802) 225-6413